Fives’ AD-NOx systems are high temperature catalytic dry scrubbers that have been developed to meet industrial partners needs of NOx control, acid gas (SO₂, SO₃, HCl, HF) scrubbing, particulates removal and capital investment reduction.
The Fives Solios AD-NOx is an upgrade of Fives' proprietary All-Dry (Fives Solios AD) scrubbing solution, by integrating the DeNOx function to the system, thus avoiding the addition of an SCR or an SNCR.
This solution uses ceramic catalytic filter elements or catalytic bags instead of regular fiber glass bags after injecting urea/amonia.
The Fives Solios AD-NOx™ allows us to achieve up to 97% NOx removal efficiency, while treating SO₂, SO₃, HCl, HF and other acid gases at over 99% removal using integrated dry sorbent injection.
particulates, ash, SO₂, SO₃, HCl, HF, mercury, dioxins/furans, heavy metals, VOCs, NOx
- Flue gas treatment process simplification
- Energy costs optimization
- No SCR/SNCR needed to achieve the NOx control
- Capital investment cost reduction by 30-50%
- The catalytic filter elements neutralize the NOx and capture the particulates and the reagent
- High efficiency multi-pollutant control
- Fits to most of the industries
Contact us here
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.