The Fives Solios SONAIRTM pulse‑jet fabric filter system separates process dusts from the flue gas. Particulate is retained on the outside of the filter bags to form a cake. The cleaned gas exits the fabric filter and passes to the fan and stack.
The Fives Solios SONAIRTM Filter System incorporates many special features to achieve low outlet emissions, long bag life and ease of maintenance. These features include:
- Special inlet baffle to laterally distribute the incoming gas stream upwards and between the filter bags to reduce can velocity, which will decrease cleaning frequency, lengthen bag life and reduce outlet emissions,
- 6 to 24 inches of freeboard (empty space between the bottom of the bags and the hoppers) to promote settling of dust in the hopper to decrease cleaning frequency,
- Steep hoppers to easily move the particulate dust and prevent plugging,
- Large hopper openings to ensure easy material movement and prevention of plugging,
- Large diameter screw conveyors to effortlessly move the particulate material out of the baghouse.
The cleaning sequence for the filter bags is automatically initiated by a differential pressure signal and is controlled by the PLC. Fabric cleaning is accomplished by the injection of compressed air into the filter bags, dislodging the particulate and causing it to be deposited in the hopper. The particulate material is then discharged from the hopper for recycle and disposal.
Contact us here
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.