The SONAIRTM pulse‑jet fabric filter system separates process dusts from the flue gas. Particulate is retained on the outside of the filter bags to form a cake. The cleaned gas exits the fabric filter and passes to the fan and stack.
The SONAIRTM Filter System incorporates many special features to achieve low outlet emissions, long bag life and ease of maintenance. These features include:
- Special inlet baffle to laterally distribute the incoming gas stream upwards and between the filter bags to reduce can velocity, which will decrease cleaning frequency, lengthen bag life and reduce outlet emissions,
- 6 to 24 inches of freeboard (empty space between the bottom of the bags and the hoppers) to promote settling of dust in the hopper to decrease cleaning frequency,
- Steep hoppers to easily move the particulate dust and prevent plugging,
- Large hopper openings to ensure easy material movement and prevention of plugging,
- Large diameter screw conveyors to effortlessly move the particulate material out of the baghouse.
The cleaning sequence for the filter bags is automatically initiated by a differential pressure signal and is controlled by the PLC. Fabric cleaning is accomplished by the injection of compressed air into the filter bags, dislodging the particulate and causing it to be deposited in the hopper. The particulate material is then discharged from the hopper for recycle and disposal.
Contact us here
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here