The TGT® is a proprietary high capacity baghouse filter technology for dust control and particulates removal.
- Long bag length for high capacity
- Filter body designed to ensure an optimized gas and dust distribution within the whole body of the filter, minimized can velocities and limited re-entrainment
- Modular design available for an easy installation
- Proprietary cleaning system using optimized integrated piston valves specially developed to maximize the bag lifetime and to ensure a reliable cleaning mechanism
- Optional bag leak detector for bag diagnostics and emission monitoring
- Low pressure operation limiting shock-wave phenomenon and dust carry-through to ensure a very low emission level
- “On-line” cleaning sequence with accurate control via PID control loop based on a single set point for a constant pressure drop and a better process stabilization
- Large capacity piston valve providing a rapid and powerful opening
- Cleaning of the bags with a large volume of low pressure air imparting maximum and efficient cleaning effect
- Reliable and stable operation thanks to on-line cleaning
- Reduced cleaning frequency
- Longer bag lifetime
- Compact footprint
- Easy and smooth maintenance thanks to a compartment design
- Optimized compressed air consumption
- Revamping of exisiting installation by ESP conversion
- Fully automatic operation
- Easy on-line maintenance (option)
- Semi off-line or off-line cleaning (option)
Contact us here
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here