A pioneering solution designed to optimize reagent efficiency and achieve superior SO₂ removal.
The system is based on the injection of the fresh hydrated lime reagent in a Venturi Reactor
Turbulent flow ensures intimate contact between reagent and acids.
Three main proprietary components:
- A Venturi Reactor
- A Fabric Filter Dust Collector
- A Conditioning Drum
particulates, ash, SO₂, SO₃, HCl, HF, mercury, dioxins/furans, heavy metals, VOCs
The Conditionning Drum
The recycled reagent is humidified in a Conditioning Drum before entering Venturi reactor:
- Finely atomized water for humidification of reagent particles
- Moisture on material to cool flue gases in Venturi reactor
- Ideal reaction temperature in Venturi reactor
- Optimum conditions for increased reactivity of reagent with SO₂ and other acid gases
- Multi-pollutant control: SO₂ , SO₃, HCl, HF, Dioxins/ Furans
- PM10, PM2.5
- Dry by-product: zero liquid discharge
- Optimized reagent and electrical consumption
- Flexible and compact customized design
- Low on-line maintenance
- Agglomeration of solid particles
- Low Pressure drop
- Low hydrated lime consumption
Contact us here
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here