- Very large capacity filter
- Baghouse filter with improved integrated low velocity reactor
- Integrated reactor for compact footprint
- Enhanced alumina handling with external recirculation
- Reduced gas velocity inside the filter => longer bag lifetime
OZEOS is mainly used in the Aluminium gas cleaning processes: Gas Treatment Center (GTC) and the Fume Treatment Center (FTC).
- High efficiency
- -20 % HF Emissions
- -5 % electrical consumption in GTC
- Easy access and reduced maintenance
- Enhanced bag life (+30%)
- Optimum balance between compact design & perfomance
Contact us here
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here