The state-of-the-art low pressure pulse jet cleaning filter significantly increases in filtration velocity. The low pressure cleaning ensures a “soft landing” of the bag onto the cage, thus reducing significantly particulate emissions.
A new type of flow valve
The principle used in the Fives' Integral Action Piston (IAP) Valve is to vent the pressure rapidly behind the "seal" (piston) and use the compressed air pressure in the manifold to move and open quickly the piston. The use of a piston instead of rubber membrane significantly reduces maintenance requirements. The pressure of the compressed air in the manifold has been reduced from the normal requirement of 5 to 7 bars for conventional pulse jet filters to 1,5 to 2,5 bars for the TGT. The standard module consists of 788 round filter sleeves arranged in 48 rows of 17.
- Compact design
- Use of 6 meter long filter bags
- Reactor integrated inside the filter module
- Optimal distribution of the reagent (mainly alumina ) and the gases
- Higher concentration of HF and fluoride dust in the gas in hot exhaust gases.
- Operation with fluorinated alumina which is very close to the saturation level
- Simplication of the alumina handling system within the center
- Perfectly adapted for GTCs with high requirements (gas flowrates up to 2,500,000 Nm3)
The chemisorption of HF is achieved in a Venturi Reactor where gas comes into contact with alumina.
A number of distribution valves which are necessary to distribute gas and alumina are located in a low velocity area inside the filter.
Fives' TGT-RI is mainly used in the Aluminium gas cleaning processes, the Gas Treatment Center (GTC) and the Fume Treatment Center (FTC).
- The smallest footprint
- Lower emissions allowing for a future expansion of the smelter without increasing the mass fluoride emission (in terms of kg/hr.)
- High efficient technology
- Optimised CAPEX with longer bag life
- OPEX reduction: lower electrical consumption and maintenance cost
- Suitable in all climate conditions
Contact us here
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here